SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is the process of structuring a web page so that it is found, read, and indexed by search engines in the most effective manner possible.
Before asking why SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is so
important to the success or otherwise of our websites, let’s consider a few facts. When people surf the internet, they are typically looking for specific information.
Very few people will look beyond page 2 of the search results returned.
Whatever niche or market you are in there is going to be competition.
Even if you are targeting the exact key phrases the surfer is searching for, there could still be thousands, even millions of hits.
Google, Yahoo, Bing (ex MSN) and Ask account for over 95 percent of all global traffic on the internet. Why would you invest your precious time and hard earned money chasing the other 5 percent? Forget about the promotions for automatic submission software and any other fancy gizmos and concentrate on the job at hand.
So, if you wish to run any form of online business, your primary role in life is to get recognized by the major search engines. SEO is really the only way to do that.
Because there is so much emphasis at the moment about traffic, you must get traffic, get as much traffic as possible, people can get confused when it comes to search engine optimization. SEO is not about getting as much traffic as possible. SEO is about focusing through the use of keywords to get the right traffic for your business. Bit International helps you to do that efficiently and effectively.